- Know Your Risk for Heart Disease (Centers for Disease Control and Prevention)
- American Heart Association
- American Heart Month (National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institute)
- Heart disease facts (The Heart Foundation)
- COVID-19 and the heart: What have we learned? (Harvard Medical School)
- Learn more about heart disease risk factors (Centers for Disease Control and Prevention).
- The American Heart Association’s signature women’s initiative, Go Red for Women, is a comprehensive platform designed to increase women’s heart health awareness and serve as a catalyst for change to improve the lives of women globally.
- The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention talks about Women and Heart Disease Prevention.
- Facts and information about women and heart disease (The American Heart Association)
- Download and print this heart attack warnings card to keep in your wallet.
- Need help talking to your doctor about women’s heart disease? Print and take this checklist of questions to ask your doctor about women’s heart disease to your next appointment.